ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS WILL SAY YUMMY ON THIS ONE
Momma’s Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 oz shredded kraft monterrey jack cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 16 oz elbow macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 c milk, divided ( i used 2% )
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb velveeta cheese cubed (1/2 inch size)
- 8 oz shredded kraft mild cheddar cheese (about 2 cups), divided
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook macaroni in a large pot of salted boiling water until tender but not mushy,about 8-10 minutes. Drain well and pour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt on low the Velvetta Cheese and ¾ cup milk until melted (stir often). Pour Melted Cheese Sauce over Pasta and Stir. Add in butter,¾ cups milk,eggs,1 cup shredded cheeses,salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and transfer to a 2 quart baking dish. Pour the remaining cheese on top. Bake until top crust is golden brown and casserole is bubbling ( about 25 minutes ). Serve hot
📌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐒