# SAY ( YES ) SO I CAN ADD YOUR NAME TO ACTIVE MEMBER LIST. THANKS
- 12 ounces Macaroni Pasta
- 1/4 Red Onion , minced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper , minced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper , minced
- 1/2 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard (or yellow mustard)
Heat a pot of water over medium high heat with a teaspoon or two of kosher salt.
Once boiling, add the pasta and cook PAST al dente. See blog post above for tips.
Drain and completely cool the pasta in the fridge.
In a bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, do not scrape the sweetened condensed milk out, just dump it.
In a large bowl, mix together the veggies and dressing. Add the cooled pasta and toss to coat.
Set in the fridge for up to 3 hours, covered with plastic wrap. Stir before serving and adding additional seasoning if needed.