WOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT THIS ” KFC Pancakes
KFC Pancake Recipe :
– 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
– 1½ Teaspoons Salt
– 1 Tablespoon Sugar
– 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
– ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
– 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Shortening
– 4 Teaspoons Butter Flavor Crisco
– 1 Cup Buttermilk
– If you are experimenting baking for the first time, then you must be nervous about how your biscuits will turn out. Take a deep breath! In this recipe we have explained to you all the techniques of a professional baker in the simplest way possible. Just follow our step by step guideline and nothing will go wrong.
Step 1: Getting started
– Start by preheating the oven at 400°F. Then, grease your baking tray with oil or cooking spray and it aside.
Step 2: Dry ingredients first!
– Sift the mentioned quantities of All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda in a large mixing bowl and whisk. Cut in vegetable shortenings into the size of small peas, and mix until with a spatula until you have coarse crumbs.
Step 3: Knead the dough
– Pour in a cup of buttermilk and continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended. Don’t worry if your dough is sticky and lumpy at this stage. Sprinkle a handful of flour on the counter surface and roll over the dough. Now gently knead the dough by hand for 10 – 12 minutes.
Step 6: Almost there!
– Set a timer of 5 minutes and out your baking tray into the middle rack of the oven. Take them out when they turn golden brown- crispy and flaky on the top just as you like it! The final step is to brush your cooked biscuits with butter IMMEDIATELY after you take them out of the oven.
– These crispy and buttery biscuits taste best when served warm. Also, the aroma released while it is baked will tempt you to try it as soon as they get out of the oven. It’s guaranteed, these biscuits are irresistible in taste and aroma.
SECRET SUCCESS TIPS FROM BAKER :
– Knead your dough perfectly: This is one baker’s technique that will help you assess the quality of your dough and whether it is ready to be baked. It is called the window-pane test. Take a golf-sized ball of dough and stretch it sideways between your fingers. If the dough is elastic enough to stretch into a thin sheet without breaking consider it perfectly done. But in case it breaks or tears it needs to be kneaded a little more.
– Shape your biscuits without a cutter: Don’t have biscuit cutter? This easy hack is the solution to your problem. Use a circular container (it can be a bowl or lid of a jar) as a stencil and press it’s sharp edge onto the dough to cut out biscuits.
Low on carbs just for you!
– What if we tell you that there is a way to savor your most favorite biscuits without cheating on your diet. Yess! It is possible and you will have no guilt what so ever. Just follow our guidelines as we have tweaked a few ingredients to comply with your diet restrictions. They will taste as tender and fluffy as flour biscuits, so you won’t be compromising on taste.
– Blanched Almond flour is the best substitute for All-Purpose Flour for that moist if you are on a ketogenic or low carb diet. It is easily available on online platforms and supermarkets. Do not use coconut flour as it will get super dry. Pink salt or sea salt can replace iodized salt. This too is readily available. Lastly, we advise you to take limited portions a day as a reward or watch your hard work go to waste.
– We sincerely hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we have. Stay updated as we upload more recipes for you to try out.
– Our comment box is open for queries and suggestions. Do share your experiences with us.
PLS DON’T FORGET TO JOIN OUR NEW GROUP :